Wednesday, February 6, 2008

NY Gift Fair Report

One of our faculty members, Megan Auman recently exhibited at the NY Gift Fair in New York City. It is a huge show, nothing like the ACC show in Baltimore which feels big to us/craftspeople. I used to shop this show as a buyer while managing a gallery in Philadelphia so I am curious to hear the details from Megan. I thought many of you would also be interested in this conversation as well. We are shooting for Monday, February, 18th, 5-6pm in one of the studios, probably 2006. We are constrained by schedules- Megan is only in Baltimore on Mondays and has a class at 6pm- so if you could make some arrangements, I feel fairly certain you will get something out of it.

Let me know if you are interested and are planning to attend.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Jan

No comments: