Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good Idea! The Long Tail


For those of you with commutes, some long, to school, I share my latest re-discovery which has turned into a small obsession...books on CD! In true fashion I am currently listening to 4 or 5. On the way to the gym today I started The Long Tail by Chris Anderson, editor of Wired. This is a link to the original article he wrote for Wired. I recommend it to all object makers but especially those who just completed the Designing For Production course. Drawback to books on CD: you aren't hands free to make notes.

5 comments:

megan said...

I couldn't agree more with the book on cd - I download them from itunes all the time to listen to in the studio.

and i highly recommend the long tail - i just picked up the new edition, and would gladly loan my old copy to anyone once the semester starts

Amy Klainer said...

i'm glad you are listening to books on cd in the car. i think that means you wont be texting while you are driving.

Jangrrrrl said...

you take such good care of me, Amy. Thanks for helping me with my wicked ways

Amy Klainer said...

Do you know you can download books onto your Ipod from the library for free. just a heads up- my new favorite past time.

Amy Klainer said...

that wasnt me that was heidi-idint know about downloading books