Monday, September 1, 2008

Creative Caffeine
























































I love the Creative Caffeine exercises that I started last year so we will continue this year although with more variety. The exercises that utilize a camera are obviously about looking. I want to engage your eyes and your gut and get you out there looking [rather than sitting at the end of a keyboard surfing, although we will do plenty of that as well]. Jane Fulton Suri works with my dream employer, IDEO. She and IDEO published a sweet little book [I didn't think to scan the cover, it is a sweet small book about 4'6"] titled, thoughtless acts? Here are some inspiring images. Look around your world and be inspired by your fellow human beings. Enjoy. Have fun. Have a great semester!

No comments: